Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 257 258
Showing results 3,856 to 3,861 of 3861

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Dude ur getting funnier n funnier.. sick burn bro
    Art thinks ur a piece of trash btw. So does Baron hes glad he "Jumped Ship."
    every new member thinks ur an idiot. Back to stealing archived bars u go.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Again, fire

Battle Record
    0-1

Again, fire
    Atleast u reworded the creek bar to a swamp from 1-2 diss above u.
    Dont worry Sprees to high to notice.

This is how the top members and LADY POET vote.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Vote - Dave, wording was more clearer with a harsher hit.
    I’m going with bare ryu on this one. Wasn’t a huge fan of fire birds cuz that’s a gay way to say girls..

VOTE RYU
    Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    I got Dilly here, harsher wittier and kept it simple.

V/Dill
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Poet View Post
    Both Punchline illy
    I felt like spree punchline more complexity Compare Dot

vote-Spree
    I wouldnt be surprised If everybody started signing out soon.
    Oh wait they already are.

(no you just dont get to sweep it under the rug and comedic escape.)

https://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/co...tion_first.htm

actual tags for this page.

DoNOTDiscussCocks, Explain ur punches ppl., roting vings
    View Tag Cloud

put the meth down mods.
    Last edited by Chree; Today at 01:14 PM

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Imagine if u put this much effort into writing ur bars u might do a little better

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    the same stupid ish going on i see...

why would anyone, in their right mind, enter a site beefin with a mod?

i agree with pointing out the troll voting, though... just pick your poison and remember you came here
    i hear you man but literally no one came to the site trying to beef with anyone. i know i didn’t. i mean, i’m an instigator, but moreso in the line of “you gonna let him say that? 30 bar grudge match should settle this” type of shit. fun shit. miracle here has proven to have some type of chip on his shoulder though.

anyone can look through my post history see that up until yesterday, i had nothing but good things to say about miracle. it was him referring to me as a dummy voter for voting against his people that prompted this. all because, as miracle himself stated, they both rap the same and it’s a stylistic preference. so due to having a preference in style, those who don’t share it are dummies to him & deserving of ridicule. what a joke of a mindset. so yeah, he got called out & while at it, i had to address him padding his & his friends matches with people who were literal new joins as opposed to some veterans who have proven to hold their own, which is a champion move.

dude responds by challenging a video battle so he can live his glory dream of sending in an audition tape that kotd screeners will laugh at.

tells one everything they need to know about the type of person he is. so there’s that.

you have a point through. we came here. that’s why i’m just having a good time & not letting the clownery turn me bitter. it’s all entertainment really. doesn’t mean i won’t always speak up when others won’t though. but yeah i don’t think anyone here is in their right mind so there’s that too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    The people at the top of this site are rejects who got abandoned by the owners.
    This influx Is something I merely pointed out and now it's the bane of the site.

Miracles actually stealing Punchline set ups
    Bust your tulips was from like 2012.
    Spree's so methed out they cant read or type, which is why verseman targeted that proofreading bar.
    Lost to sprees nonsense which would only be understood by google. or a steel worker.
    Bare ryu just got euro voted by saying Jack has a bunny marriage with fire birds. but it never existed.

Atleast Bag had a bar.

Imagine everyone going into your battle and saying something along the lines of.

"I didnt really feel what you said. his was *more clearer or direct*" while misspelling your name.

The problem is self obsession while you all sit in your own battles re - reading that trash.
    Then go vote for the guy who might vote for you back.

Ignorant gay lords from Europe who have trouble understanding english character accents and drug addicts who are incoherent.

RB bar topics that won of late.

Pokemon
    Trans jokes (way over used)
    Anime
    Self Gloating
    Obvious cliche flips from 2007.

Delusions of grandeur ftw

Gdamnit Chree you & those fucking videos. you need to stick around man. you have a knack for turning a potentially tense atmosphere into some self reflective parody shit & i’m here for it lmao. that clip has had me rolling for hours now & on top of that, you have made some valid points.

hopefully, even if people don’t like what’s been said here, they can still take some of it to heart & maybe some things will change for the positive.

it’s a battle rap site, so of course egos and tough guys are abundant, but at the end of the day, we’re all here to have fun so i’ma just focus on that & let the dudes who make this their identity live that life.

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Activity is popping off rn

Unless you’re @Wuxia drop your bar bro