User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

1 bar(2lines) vs 1 bar(2lines)

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

first to 4 wins
    3-0 is a KO

@Chree @daveDILLY

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree

Check <3

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    0-1

Put your money on a steep slope, drop a "stock" maybe hit you with the recoil.
    Hit ya once, limbs pop off like cheap toys. You'll be getting "struck" harder than a " Greek coin."

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

here
    good luck
    i will write soon i can

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

incredible/impressive/amazing - look how great im becoming..
    punches are stunning! thats the main reason he wont see a head kick coming

Re: WK37: HMM(RD1) daveDILLY vs Chree (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Interesting- this is my first time seeing either I"m really new to the site and haven't peeped everyone yet.

I really dig the way Chree structures his 2 bars- in a way he's punching twice which is kinda sneaky but also really unique and dope. I'm really liking his drop. I thought "struck harder than a greek coin" was super dope, the cheap toys was interesting, and the stock/recoil was pretty cool ive never seen that concept touched before.

Dave Dilly- i liked your drop as well- I've never seen that kind of mma concept before. "punches are stunning, wont see the head kick coming" that's pretty dope.

This is pretty cool to see in 2024- both were way better than average was back when I was doing this.

I vote Chree because I thought he was more clever, but it's a great battle

haaaa nice. i’ve seen Chree around but haven’t seen anything outside of an open mic. been looking forward to seeing the LLL champ Dilly in action too.

this was a cool battle.

Chree’s currency punch was very original & well played. there was a lot going on & it was a little choppy, but it was executed effectively. i liked the cheap toys part lol.

dilly, i felt underestimated Chree’s wordplay & didn’t come as hard as he could have. i didn’t really like the set up & the punchline could have been executed a little better. not a bad punch for a longer verse where you expand and keep the pressure up, but i don’t think it bodes well for a stand-alone punch in a battle like this.

Vote - Chree

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Drop a stock and recoil was dope from chree and I think maybe should’ve been the punchline, I didn’t think Greek coin really landed and the god awful font colour, dilly’s line was very basic but direct a bit like a miracle line. I think based on how choppy cheers line was the smoothness and directness of dily took this
    V/dilly

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I got dilly taking this.. struck like a Greek coin to end it doesn’t do it for me.. it just might be style for me but dilly’s bar is my style
    N the style I like to see.. direct, to the point and smooth.. Chree lose the color shit it’s annoying to try n read.. but overall Dave just played out better. VOTE DAVE