User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Snitching

Snitching

What do you consider snitching law… I’m not with it especially if it’s fiscal but if someone is hurting or abusing me or a loved one I do believe in telling. I’ve snitched on stalkers before cause they make me nervous and they are annoying… but my hell mate was done wrong and took an extra charge cause he thought telling on her would be considered snitching too… if someone take you out like that… why show them the respect of not snitching unless you doing the same damn thing trying to get out of trouble. Dragging everyone in is wrong too… what’s the opinions here?

- - - Updated - - -

Well my ex twisted my spine and hit me in the same spot of my back like 20 times and fucked me up… rather then give him the 10 years he already had hanging over his head I said I could just walk away and stop being so stupid… I regret that decision now cause I heard he still beating up bitches

- - - Updated - - -

Please discuss cause a lot of people need the help…

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy what’s your take?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    As much as I hallucinate and see him…
    I’m willing to take that chance

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Snitching

i think its fine like remember when people were on here were telling everyone we were dating i snitched on them to them til the stopped it.. but it really depends on the sitation like in high school i had a group friends that all snitched on me they were angry with me rather tell me to my face i just think thats weak.. ofcourse i got over it and stayed friends
    curious más curioso
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    y más curioso

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

I lean toward anarchism and not a big fan of the police, especially U.S police which seem worse than here in Britain, but I feel like it depends on the situation and you gotta do what you think is right.

In your example of men stalking or committing domestic violence against women I think it needs addressing one way or another, and if the victim’s not in a position to take care of it themselves then getting police involved seems fair enough. It’s doing a public service. Fuck the patriarchy, I feel like anyone who’s calling a domestic violence survivor a snitch for using the cops to help them get out of their situation and/or to stop others having to go through the same thing isn’t worth listening to.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yo. I'm going to be real here. Anybody that publicly snitches will get their account banned 1 month on sight. Now, if you want to PM me and snitch, you're looking at a 3 month ban. However, if you are a premium member and are paying the $50 subscription fee to the site, then you can snitch for free without having to worry about any repercussions.
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 2" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Yo. I'm going to be real here. Anybody that publicly snitches will get their account banned 1 month on sight. Now, if you want to PM me and snitch, you're looking at a 3 month ban. However, if you are a premium member and are paying the $50 subscription fee to the site, then you can snitch for free without having to worry about any repercussions.
    I'd like to "report" the nefarious activities of a certain member who isn't necessarily @Virbius but it just so happens he has a 7 letter name that starts with V and ends with irbius and realllllllllly rhymes with "virbius". Anyhow, he's been soliciting for dick pics. He happened to say you were one of his connects in this industry. That being said, it all needs to stop because it's not aligned with the family values that are promoted on this site.

Keep RB Wholesome.
    Last edited by EyeDealIstic; July 24th, 2024 at 02:19 PM
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Come on $9.99 right for the privelagez - you feel me?

Thanks guys…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Add another one to the list… caught kanan walking from a police car
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+