User Tag List

Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 203 204 205 LastLast
Showing results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3061

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Sup sunshine, sign back in so we don’t gotta keep doing 3ways
    I will sign in. Sorry how I left last time

Battle Record
    141-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    No worries

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Glad to have you back bro

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

My daughters getting married today and I feel a little uncomfortable about it. According to family tradition and our customs my wife and I have to spend the wedding night with her and the groom, observing them as they engage in sexual intercourse to help guide them through the entire process. When I got married my old man watched me bang my wife and stepped in when he thought I was doing something wrong to show me the correct movements and how to properly exert my strength so as to not be too demanding on my wifes vagina. What creeps me out is that now my wife is going to have to bang my daughters new husband and I have to sit there and watch it happen. Smh.
    "Deadly Venoms Volume 1" - Wuxia.Fiendgod

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

30 beats for $15. On sale July 2nd 2024 at MIDNIGHT!

Available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet

Battle Record
    141-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I’ll come help if u want

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I've been trying to talk my wife out of it all morning but she insists that we be respectful of our families traditions. Fucking slut.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet

Battle Record
    141-67

Battle Record
    32-6

I will sometime in August. These 2 months are going to be hectic for me. I have a bunch of other shit I have to write so all my bars will just come across as audio shit and I'll end up losing battles. I know how us text battlers are LOL.

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar

Lmao it's truee they don't I'm locked in with Trenton through gang politics but it's true north jersey don't really get along with south or further
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    141-67

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    New York? We don't even fuck with north jersey down here lmao, once you get to trenton line? You ain't even in our state no more hahahaha
    Where u at in jersey

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Where u at in jersey
    Like deptford area but not that's just what ppl know by name lol

Battle Record
    141-67

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Like deptford area but not that's just what ppl know by name lol
    I’m all over that area for work.. my boy just bought a house in runamede (how ever u spell it) n my sisters in atco

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Lmao runnemede - I grew up in that town it's aight

But hea we ain't far from the city at all. Maybe 20 mins no traffic.. I have a friend she lives on broad in south sometimes I get there in 12 mins
    Last edited by Meks.; Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I’ll come help if u want
    She’ll fake all of wux sons weird and awkward movements he read about on Reddit just so you don’t have to intervene

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness though wux if that’s true I feel for you awful situation to be in, especially if you get out performed

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    She’ll fake all of wux sons weird and awkward movements he read about on Reddit just so you don’t have to intervene

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness though wux if that’s true I feel for you awful situation to be in, especially if you get out performed
    Everything went all right. I was trying all day yesterday to talk her down to a handjob. Fellatio if it was absolutely necessary. But then she said she was just fucking with me and we agreed to abolish the practice because it was just too much emotionals involved.