Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Panties Down.... (The Wrap Up)

Battle Record
    1-0

Panties Down.... (The Wrap Up)

Apparently my verse sucked donkey balls........ Wow, I honestly thought I was good. *a tear rolls down my cheek* Why God why. Why have thou forsaken meeee...........

A flash of lightinin hits the ground, God is ready to speak...
    My son, you took an hour. Stephen took more than a week.....
    You gotta take ya time kid, kinda like what Stat said....
    "But he said I cant freestyle." He was just suckin mad head....
    most of these rap fags suck dick so shameless.....
    these niggas is brainless, thats why they'll never be famous....
    Have you ever heard of any of these so called rap dudes?.....
    "No."
    Exactly my son, now tell 'em what you was up too.....

Your panties are down nigga, this pussy's exposed,Ya wack ass website is closed, the yak pak's diposed...
    They told me you banned Country, why the fuck you do that? Oh I get it, you was scared. Well everybody knew that....
    They said I came weak in the battle, but its all the same. I was gonna lose either way, so why even play your game, you get sand in ya ass when niggas say ya name. Fuck it I'll be the martyr nigga, Drama exposed you lame....
    Now niggas know you corrupt, pussy boy you suck, go get fucked in the butt by ya rapbattle sluts....
    Ya Lil League Losers droppin comments to play me, but that shit dont faze me, cause most them niggas fugazi....
    Bunch of band wagon riders, scared as fuck to speak up, "Oh my god, Oh my god its the rapbattle Jesus"....
    You niggas are so wack, so ass, stank snatch, Brokeback trade acts, just cause COM threaten payback....
    Fuck that bitch nigga, and fuck yall too. If my writtens wont buss you, take the dick out ya mouth faggot, and I'll verbally crush you....
    COM got his just due, his dickriders must too, I might have gotten banned terd, but these niggas know who flushed you....

LOVE PEACE AND HAIRGREASE. THESE FAKE ASS NIGGAS GOT ACTUAL ARMY MEDALS FOR BULLSHIT ASS RAPBATTLES. IM IN IRAQ WIT NIGGAS DYING EVERYDAY FOR THE MEDALS YOU MAKING A MOCKERY OF. YOUR A FUCKING JOKE CUZZIN.....
    Last edited by DramaJones; February 23rd, 2009 at 06:19 AM
    ....a period of serious, for you idiot lyricist...... you might have PENMANSHIP, but im a LYRIC CALYGRAPHIST.....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Re: Panties Down.... (The Wrap Up)

This is your most cogent piece, that I've seen. Maybe, if you focus on your lyrics more than the drama, you'll write more consistently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by DJKingDavid
    I have been pretty much boo'd out of Open Mic...but i want to know what pplz think bout my writing abilities...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Battle Record
    1-0

I uhhhh write like this all the time. Im not new to this. I havent written a diss rap since spitboxer.com. But thats neither here nor there. No excuses. Im out
    ....a period of serious, for you idiot lyricist...... you might have PENMANSHIP, but im a LYRIC CALYGRAPHIST.....

Battle Record
    1-0