Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: the world is mine...

the world is mine...

yo i drop contraversial topics
    like NIKE's sweatshop profits
    i got more followers than mahommed the prophet
    i got this rap game all figured out
    people bow down to this shit that comes out my mouth
    im like ali, when i rap cuz ull lose the bout
    i install fear into my opponets, thats w/o a doubt
    im never ending, like a dirty south drought
    ill desintagrate your mental state
    easily fuck you up while i meditate
    ur a bitch ass faggot, but u front as straight
    ur girlfriend missed her period, i made her late
    i been talkin to ya mom yeee we gotta date
    but im on some next level shit
    i see you suckin on the devils dick
    do i roll strapped? yee i got chrome on the hip
    piss me off and ill empty the clip
    use it so much ive worn off the pistols grip
    everything that u see, shits all mine
    discrace my shit and ill rip out ya spine

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Re: the world is mine...

i install fear
    It's instill, in case this wasn't a minor typo. Also, it's Muhammad or Mohammed. That latter can still be enunciated to rhyme as intended, though.
    discrace my shit
    Disgrace; same reason as above.

I like what you're thinking. Some of the punches were too obvious, but this is a strong practice type of piece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by DJKingDavid
    I have been pretty much boo'd out of Open Mic...but i want to know what pplz think bout my writing abilities...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

yeee

sorry bout the typos

and thanks for the feed

wtf @ dude pickin out typos???? gtfoh... smh go read a book son
    iBeast

Battle Record
    1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Esc0BosS View Post
    wtf @ dude pickin out typos???? gtfoh... smh go read a book son
    Relax. My feedback regarded diction, which could be spelling errors. On the off chance that it wasn't just a typo, I still provided the insight. Diction is important, unless you're only rhyming to uneducated and/or ignorant individuals. I'm not one of the aforementioned individuals and that isn't my target audience. Hence, my perspective and tact of analysis.

Don't play to your audience, PM me or ask me directly.

I have been pretty much boo'd out of Open Mic...but i want to know what pplz think bout my writing abilities...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

audience??... smh, im sure all these dudes got spell check on they shit... and dont need you tryna (typo lol) undermine them by pulling out typos on pieces??... i mean, the point of that is what??... if you understand what dudes writing there is no need to pick out typos, because im sure most these people that do/dont do typos... more than likely actually know how to spell...

and if its an audio, then talk diction...dont try gettin smart with me
    Last edited by Esc0BosS; February 20th, 2009 at 06:03 PM Reason: il edit this bitch, to show my typo, I AM ITELLEXUAL yessir
    iBeast

Battle Record
    1-2

Quote Originally Posted by Esc0BosS View Post
    audience??... smh, im sure all these dudes got spell check on they shit... and dont need you tryna (typo lol) undermine them by pulling out typos on pieces??... i mean, the point of that is what??... if you understand what dudes writing there is no need to pick out typos, because im sure most these people that do/dont do typos... more than likely actually know how to spell...

and if its an audio, then talk diction...dont try gettin smart with me
    It's demean rather than undermine. And, when recording, it's about enunciation. Diction is word choice, not the sound of the words. I see you still don't know the difference between a spelling mistake (which I don't regard, when providing feedback) and diction. That's fine.

Rather than debate something which you seem to not understand, let's get to the point. I provide constructive criticism and you ramble off egotistically (with your neva hate disclaimer). I don't quarrel with that because everyone presents their perspective uniquely. With that in mind, you have no good reason to be concerned with how I provide feedback.

I've never been intrigued by your Open Mic pieces enough to provide feedback (that I can recall) and I likely never will be. And, since you don't have me providing your feedback, move it on along. That's about it from me, you're welcome to make another showing of your ignorance and/or immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellexual View Post
    i install fear
    It's instill, in case this wasn't a minor typo. Also, it's Muhammad or Mohammed. That latter can still be enunciated to rhyme as intended, though.
    discrace my shit
    Disgrace; same reason as above.

I like what you're thinking. Some of the punches were too obvious, but this is a strong practice type of piece.
    oh dizzamn!!! ^ im missing out on some nerd feed...whats the biggy?... eh resume your geek activities
    iBeast

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

lmao maybe he installed fear like he installs car stereos

lmfao im jus kiddin

yo kid this shit was ealy simple n basic n only thing u can do is keep spittin