User Tag List

Page 472 of 523 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 471 472 473 482 522 ... LastLast
Showing results 7,066 to 7,080 of 7832

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

And it was my dads aunts grandkids literally seen him twice since I was 12 remember playing pogs and slammers with him and his brother and his step mom bought me a rocket pog holder for my birthday haha

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

League going to be buzzing after the holidays. Might get my cousins to hop on a video mag

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

One thing I always tell my cousin is that despite all the negative shit people say about soldiers, whether active duty or reservists, what's important is that he's out there defending my freedom and protecting my family. But that's the result of what he does. His purpose for achieving those results are to defend his own freedom and to protect his own family. He isn't doing that shit for me. And I'm not asking him to. But when he does it for himself, I benefit from it, and that's what makes it so purposeful to be a soldier.

Muff is your cousin

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    And it was my dads aunts grandkids literally seen him twice since I was 12 remember playing pogs and slammers with him and his brother and his step mom bought me a rocket pog holder for my birthday haha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Omg we wasn’t even close didn’t even go to funeral

- - - Updated - - -

I was ranting like a diciple
    How could you just skip the mans funeral tho? What kind of monster are you?

I didn’t know him obv plus I don’t like funerals not going unless we are close close after burying two parents funerals are hard

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    League going to be buzzing after the holidays. Might get my cousins to hop on a video mag
    I expect it to pop again around the first week of January.

Battle Record
    32-6

I didn’t know him obv plus I don’t like funerals not going unless we are close close after burying two parents funerals are hard
    Damn that's crazy.

Get the single sign on and it will be jumping

- - - Updated - - -

I put the fb plug-in but never hooked it up and we need the discord one

Battle Record
    86-54

What?

Literally created a tragedy so y’all look like fools for joking about it

Battle Record
    32-6

I didn't know your parents were actually like dead dead. I thought you were just figuratively speaking in the sense that you didn't really stay in touch with each other for whatever reason. I should probably apologize for being so bombastic about it and everything. My bad, Dia. Real talk. I can't even imagine what this time of the year means for you. It has to be difficult. Here I am celebrating how wonderful it is to have a family that loves me over for Christmas. I can totally get why you would feel some kind of way about it. I won't even talk about Christmas anymore when you're around. For real.

Way over it but thanks

Sorry about wishing death on your mom

- - - Updated - - -

If my dad was still around for Covid and the biden shit he would be ranting and raving

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck I ain’t wearing that fucking mask

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH
    What you know about pogs and slammers I’m that old

Battle Record
    86-54

Do you not know what sarcasm is?