User Tag List

Page 468 of 522 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 467 468 469 478 518 ... LastLast
Showing results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7829

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

yea will probably do like a little bull shit tournament, you can post the stupidest shit.

- - - Updated - - -

we can call it bull shitting with xenforo

- - - Updated - - -

serious about doing some kind of discord integration where you login with your discord account but you can also register nromally.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    tell me that wasn't a troll at me I'll suck your mf dick.
    Lmao

so basically if you help me you can do the tournament its not a real tournament just bull shitting and the people that help will go into a hat and I'll pull there name out randomly and they get the money.

- - - Updated - - -

probably the more your help the more names you get in the hat and greater chance of winning.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Anyone joining this event?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

yea will probably do like a little bull shit tournament, you can post the stupidest shit.

- - - Updated - - -

we can call it bull shitting with xenforo

- - - Updated - - -

serious about doing some kind of discord integration where you login with your discord account but you can also register nromally.
    Bro that sounds fire no lie. I've wanted Discord Integration on a text battling site for the longest time. Is there anything I can do or anybody I can PM to help you out?

literally have like 100 users and you can even vote on your own shit by logging into different users accounts. its some bull shitting shit to test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Bro that sounds fire no lie. I've wanted Discord Integration on a text battling site for the longest time. Is there anything I can do or anybody I can PM to help you out?
    that would probably work here I think there is a single sign on for discord.

- - - Updated - - -

cut down the registration just to discord single sign on, bam no more bots. could even add fb there if you dont have discord.
    Last edited by 3viction; December 20th, 2023 at 03:19 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Wuxia has been ultra positive for a month now. I hope all his left shoes go missing.

Battle Record
    86-54

Oh shit!

has been sarcastic as fuck to me since being admin lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't admin if asked.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Man you could do Discord Integration AND Facebook Integration at the same time? What's your PayPal I'll send you $50 since fucking Soule hasn't paid you yet.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    @Wuxia has been ultra positive for a month now. I hope all his left shoes go missing.
    I know right. People think I'm legit trolling but it isn't even like that. I just want everybody family to be healthy and alive and well.

I hope your mom dies and wroofster eats her corpse before the ambulance picks her dead ass up.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I know right. People think I'm legit trolling but it isn't even like that. I just want everybody family to be healthy and alive and well.
    All of my cousins are alive and well. All of them.

all of my cousins are alive too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

all of my cousins are alive too.
    Except for the one who took.tje cowards way out